HARDWOOD PIPELINE SKIDS
ETS is proud to manufacture some of the best hardwood pipeline skids in the industry.
Because of our strategic location in the Utica/Marcellus region, our hardwood pipeline skids are commonly used for cribbing and supporting pipe for welding and other pre-installation purposes.
- Made to last: ETS uses only the toughest hardwoods in the manufacturing of our pipeline skids (red and white oak, pin oak, hard maple and hickory).
- Uniform manufacturing: We use an 8’ band mill, coupled with our thin-kerf edgers to produce the most uniform pipeline skids to be found anywhere.
- Two sizes available: Our pipeline skids are available in standard size (4” x 6” x 4’) and nominal size (3.5” x 5.5” x 4’ ) for smaller pipe.
- New Packaging System: ETS now uses two machine-grooved skids strapped underneath each bundle of pipeline skids, which makes for quick and efficient loading and unloading.
- Dependable service: We offer prompt service, in most cases delivering with our own trucks.
ETS is your best choice for hardwood pipeline skids in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Contact us today for a quote.